Young boy breaks out in sores after playing in bouncy house; now doctors are issuing a warning

 

All children enjoy a good party, a chance to hang out with their friends and let loose. And if the weather is good, what better way to enjoy yourself than on a bouncy house.

These large inflatable fun items, that come in all shapes and sizes, are perfect to keep the kids entertained while parents can relax and catch up. However, for one young boy, playing on a bouncy house had shocking repercussions.

Brenda Sanderson was at a graduation party with her two sons, surrounded by friends and family. They even had a bouncy house that the children could play in and the boys were taking full advantage of it.

Two days after the event marks began to show up on the 10-year-old which worried her and she took him to the doctor immediately.

When the doctors examined the young child, they found out that the sores were from a staph infection. That infection came from bacteria that was found inside of the bouncy house. This can happen when the inflatable is not cleaned properly.

According to doctors, any type of an open cut or wound would pose a risk if there was bacteria present in the bouncy house.

Watch the video below to find out more about this potential danger, broadcast on the talk show “The Doctors.”

It’s important to insist that the company clean the bouncy house before they rent it out again to help prevent this happening to other children.

Please share this post to raise awareness and warn others about this possible danger.